Re: 2002 Meridian national tour

To: autox@autox.team.net, Ghsharp@aol.com
Subject: Re: 2002 Meridian national tour
From: "Mike Neary" <mcneary@usa.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2001 12:12:57 -0500
Is the ProSolo schedule for 2002 online somewhere?

On 12 Nov 2001 Ghsharp@aol.com rambled on about "Re: 2002 Meridian
national tour":

> In a message dated 11/12/01 1:57:26 AM Eastern Standard Time,
> acram@home.com writes:
>

> > February will be here soon.  Does anyone know what the date of the
> > Meridian National Tour event will be this coming year??
> >
> > Al Cram
> > CM 38
> >

> Al,
>
> Howard wants to have the first Tour of the season the weekend after
> the Ft Myers ProSolo, which is scheduled for Feb 16-17.  This would
> make the Tour dates Feb 23-24, but there are potential concerns with
> the new FAA airport security rules that may affect whether we can
> still use the Meridian airport site.  I haven't talked to Howard in
> the last week, but I believe the contingency plan would be to have the
> Tour on that same weekend (Feb 23-24) at a different site in the
> Southeast if the Meridian airport is not available to us.
>
> GH Sharp

> ///
> ///  To unsubscribe send a plain text message to
> majordomo@autox.team.net ///  with nothing in it but /// ///
> unsubscribe autox /// ///  or try
> http://www.team.net/cgi-bin/majorcool ///

Mike Neary
'97 Acura Integra GS-R, DSP
http://www.qis.net/~zoomie
http://www.autocrossers.org

"Well, whenever I'm confused, I just check my underwear.  It holds the anwser
to all the important questions." -Grandpa Simpson