Re: The new MINI

To: "Team.Net" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: The new MINI
From: Mike Lowe <mikelowe@pointecom.net>
Date: Fri, 09 Nov 2001 00:51:59 -0600
At 08:56 PM 11/8/2001 -0500, Brian Garfield wrote:
>Since the topic came up, I'm curious enough to take a poll.  How many people
>on this list plan on getting a Cooper or Cooper S, and are you on a dealer
>list, and where?

         I'm interested in getting a Cooper S.  I'm not on a dealer list
yet.  I still strongly dislike having to go from Houston all the way to New
Orleans to buy a car. I'm also always nervous of buying a brand new model
of any car.  Even BMW screws up.  I also insist on being able to get my
money back in case I don't fit in the cars when they finally arrive.  :-(

But the car calls me man.  I HAVE to have it.  :-)

Mike Lowe
96 Miata R (probably sold to buy a Cooper S)
94 Miata FM2.5 Turbo (a keeper)

p.s.  Is it bad to stay up to 2 AM reading Mini2.com and similar sites?  :-)