Re: The new MINI

To: Brian Garfield <bgarfield@md.adelphia.net>
Subject: Re: The new MINI
From: John Lieberman <johnlee@softdisk.com>
Date: Thu, 08 Nov 2001 20:30:25 -0600
Here in Louisiana, the ONLY authorized dealer is in New Orleans - a
5-1/2 hour drive from Shreveport.  And there are NO authorized dealers
in Texas, yet, because of a conflict with state law.  (BMW ran into
trouble with that law when they introduced their SUV)  So I'm not going
to lay any money down, even though I might get it back if I choose not
to buy, until I've had a chance to drive down to the Crescent City and
give it a try.  At any rate, I'm waiting for the Cooper S!!!  8<{)

John (Old Fartz & TLS #37) Lieberman