RE: Tech at Nationals

To: Randy Chase <randyc2@home.com>, Eric Salem <eric@mail.brown911.com>,
Subject: RE: Tech at Nationals
From: Mark Sirota <mark@sirota.org>
Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2001 10:37:24 -0400
--On 8/30/2001 12:14 AM -0700 Randy Chase wrote:
> Same, but a little more maybe. Check the brakes. Check the tires for no
> cord. Check the stickers. Check for loose items. Battery held down.
> Throttle return springs. Wheel bearings. No puddles of fluids.

And don't forget, check your car numbers and class letters for legality
according to rule 3.7.  Or if Tech doesn't check, someone will.  For
some reason, I can't open up the supps at

        http://www.scca.org/amateur/solo2/nationals/2001/supps.pdf

That probably has some detail on what Tech does as well.

Mark