Re: engine transplant

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: engine transplant
From: dg50@daimlerchrysler.com
Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2001 09:48:13 -0400
> For those who've studied the SCCA National Solo rule
> book, my question is this?  How is a car
> affected if its undergone an engine swap?  More
> specficially, i'm looking at a '90 Civic Si with the
> japanese ZC engine, which came out of the Civic DX in
> japan.  Would that still fall under C/SP or
> its that Modified?

This is a Street Modified car.

Visit www.streetmodified.org for more info.

DG

The information contained in this transmission, which may be
confidential and proprietary, is only for the intended recipients.
Unauthorized use is strictly prohibited. If you receive this
transmission in error, please notify me immediately by telephone
or electronic mail and confirm that you deleted this transmission
and the reply from your electronic mail system.