I-70 Construction, was: Missouri state troopers

To: "'Christopher Hammond'" <christoc@christoc.com>, autox@autox.team.net,
Subject: I-70 Construction, was: Missouri state troopers
From: "Murray, Matthew D." <MDMurray@gwns.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2001 09:19:27 -0400
Chris:

Do you have more specific information on the construction for those of us
going through MO? How's the I-270 (northern section) through St. Louis?

I'd (or we, team.net, and Evolution list) take any info from others about
I-70 in IL, IN, OH, and I-71 in OH, and I-80 in PA and OH.

Yes, I'm picking up the Trip-Tik Monday, but real world experience is always
better. :^)

Matt Murray