RE: engine transplant

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: engine transplant
From: Bob Pariza <bpariza@excite.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2001 13:20:46 -0700 (PDT)
I couldn't agree more, that "silly class concept" also allows us to spread
the wealth a little in that we can have several people who feel good about
what they accomplished on a given Sunday, rather than just one (class
winners -vs- ftd).  Not everyone gets exactly the same treatment because not
everyone is in exactly the same equipment or situation.  Some of us don't
even like the fact that we get to compete with people who make us feel broke
and/or stone slow a lot of the time, but we stick with it for the fun part.
Also, because we like to compete with ourselves (the toughest competiton out
there).

/end of speech/

Sorry folks, I just needed to get that out...

"Ignore the small man behind the curtain."