Cone size issue...

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Cone size issue...
From: MrDSM <MrAWD@excite.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2001 21:17:58 -0700 (PDT)
After having an opportunity to experience those mini cones this past weekend
in Peru, I am kind of concerned whether National level events (Pros, Tours
and God forbid Nationals) might come up with a different size cones at will.
I personally had an issue with depth perception with those little ones used
down there. Not that this covers my bad driving this weekend or anything
like that, but...

Is there a rule written about the size for those, or it is just a wild guess
for all of us in the future regarding the size of the cones that we are
going to face after driving several hundred miles to the event?

Fedja
95 AWD
#34 ESP/SM
"Let boost be with you...