SCCA's OLD home

To: ".Team.Net" <autox@autox.team.net>,
Subject: SCCA's OLD home
From: "Rocky Entriken" <rocky@tri.net>
Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2001 22:10:28 -0500
A funny sidelight to the news of SCCA's move.

Okay, quick, where is the SCCA HQ currently located? You thought Englewood?
Wrong-o!

It's in Centennial, Colo.

The press release mentioned something about Englewood being re-named, but
that was not the case either, apparently.

One of my favorite editors ran it down. Here's what she told me:

>After scratching my head for half the day, I finally got some info about
>that. While the mailing address was for Englewood, the National Office was
>actually located in unincorporated Arapahoe County. It was decided in last
>November's election to incorporate the area that includes SCCA HQ into the
>city of Centennial, effective January 2001. The city of Englewood is still
>alive and well.

There. Now aren't you glad to know that? Mail to "Denver" still goes to 9033
E. Easter Place, but now in Centennial, Colo. 80112 (same zipcode as
before). I'd bet mail sent to "Englewood" will still get there.

--Rocky Entriken