Re: Disc Golf at Nationals?

To: "Mark Sirota" <mark@sirota.org>, "Team.Net" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Disc Golf at Nationals?
From: "Phil Ethier" <pethier@isd.net>
Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2001 12:52:14 -0500
From: Mark Sirota <mark@sirota.org>

>That's DISC golf, not BALL golf.  As in, played with flying discs (you
>might know them as Frisbees, though that's a brand name).
>See http://www.pdga.com/ and http://www.discgolf.com/ for more information.

Next time you are in the Twin Cities, let me know.  There are a few courses
here.  At least one archery golf, too, I think.

Disc golf is less dangerous than ball golf or archery golf, and the
equipment is easier to take on an airplane...

Have you thought about getting up a game of Ultimate?

Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati