Re: Disc Golf at Nationals?

To: "Team.Net" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Disc Golf at Nationals?
From: Mark Sirota <mark@sirota.org>
Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2001 10:58:22 -0400
--On 8/21/2001 5:45 PM -0400 Team.Net wrote:
> Any disc golfers out there?  There are two courses in Topeka; I'm
> considering playing a round or two on Monday.  Anyone care to join me?
>
> Anyone know anything about either of the courses?  One is at Lake
> Shawnee, which I believe was the site of a Tuesday Night Hoosier social
> a couple of years ago.  The other is at Crestview Park, which I think
> is somewhere near the site of the Monday night social.

Wow, thanks for all the replies!  Of course, of the dozen or more I've
read so far, only two noticed one key word...

That's DISC golf, not BALL golf.  As in, played with flying discs (you
might know them as Frisbees, though that's a brand name).
See http://www.pdga.com/ and http://www.discgolf.com/ for more information.

Mark