Re: SCCA national office move

To: lollipop487@home.com, randyc2@home.com, autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: SCCA national office move
From: "Arthur Emerson" <vreihen@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2001 11:52:00
"Pat Kelly" <lollipop487@home.com> wrote:

>Don't have to: it's Topeka. Read it on an official release this evening. :)

Yes, Pat, but WHAT are they moving to Topeka is still a
valid question.  I found the following line in the SCCA's
press conference announcement a little strange:

Contact: Eric Prill, SCCA Pro Racing, 303/638-9069 mobile

Are they just moving the Pro Racing operation, or the
entire organization???  Remember, Pro Racing is an
independent operation, Mr. Johnson is president, and
they are in the process of "re-inventing" that operation,
to wit the logo change:

http://www.scca.org/news/press01_21.html

I guess that we'll all know more after 1 PM here on the
east coast.....

-Arthur("Call me suspicious, but don't call me late for dinner" edition)