Re: Disc Golf at Nationals?

To: "Mark Sirota" <mark@sirota.org>, "Team.Net" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Disc Golf at Nationals?
From: "Phil Ethier" <pethier@isd.net>
Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2001 14:37:20 -0500
From: Mark Sirota <mark@sirota.org>
>--On 8/22/2001 12:52 PM -0500 Phil Ethier wrote:
>> Have you thought about getting up a game of Ultimate?
>I'd love to.  Do you play?

I have, but I am by no means a decent athlete in any of the sports into
which I occasionally get shanghaied.

>It made more sense that one year that we were at Lake Shawnee for the
>Tuesday night Hoosier function.  I brought some discs with me that night,
>but never found anyone who wanted to play.  Although there are several
>open grassy lots on the grounds at Forbes that might work for Ultimate
>without making everyone travel somewhere.

There you are.  The idea that you can get some folks to walk a couple of
blocks to one of the blank blocks that are so common there is an attractive
one.  In future years some of those blocks may be used up by SCCA
buildings...

Scheduling might be odd.

I won't be there to help you with it, but I wish you all the best.

Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati