Re: AMX in autox (setup Qs)

To: "'team.net'" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: AMX in autox (setup Qs)
From: "Ayer, John K" <John.Ayer@PSS.Boeing.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2001 09:36:32 -0700
Will is right, if your car has THAT much body roll, any  reduction will give
you less understeer.  Older VWs were the same way.  And infact I'm hoping a big
bar on the front of my Impreza WRX will hold the car flat enuff to tune some
oversteer into the rear.  With only shocks and tire pressure to work with in
Stock category, that's my hope.

Kimball Ayer
GS WRX #61 maybe...

"If you've Hit Bottom, can things still get worse when The Bottom Drops Out???"