RE: AMX in autox (setup Qs)

To: "Tommy Regan" <tommyr@texas.net>, <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: AMX in autox (setup Qs)
From: "Grd4Spd Racing" <TerrySaltzman@home.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2001 16:28:57 -0700
tommy, thanx for the link and reply. i sub'd.

mods-

as far as i know hes totally rebuilt the motor with a local engine builder,
exhaust, ignition....you know that stuff.

as far as sus, it appears the former owner (or someone) lowered the rear
~2". other than that i beleive hes stock except for the bar. hes got a
bushing kit but i dont think its installed yet.

regards,
terry

Grd4Spd Racing
"A High Performance Company"