Re: AMX in autox (setup Qs)

To: <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: AMX in autox (setup Qs)
From: "Tommy Regan" <tommyr@texas.net>
Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2001 17:35:24 -0500
Terry,

Might I suggest you join the C-Prepared mailing list?  It's a great group of
people who _all_ are trying to make big, front heavy, rear drive cars
handle. :-D  Here's a link:  http://www.twingles.com/cp/

Before suggesting help, I'd like to ask what all is done on the car.  More
then likely, it's main suspension culprit is mushy springs.  But, fill us in
some more first... :-)

Later,
Tommy

Tommy Regan