Re: Tires and wheels available at Nationals

To: Phillip Osborne <psosborn@gte.net>, evolution-discussions@yahoogroups.com,
Subject: Re: Tires and wheels available at Nationals
From: Bob Monday <boysrus_racing@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2001 13:06:01 -0700 (PDT)
The offset is 35mm, which is within 1mm or so of the maximum legal 1/4"
offset increase from the 40mm stock Neon wheels. If you have had
trouble with larger tires rubbing the struts on a Neon, this wheel/tire
combination resolves it.

I'd like to see these go to someone who is NOT IN DS! <G>

They work well on Celicas and Cavaliers with the same 14x6, 5 x 100
bolt pattern, you know!

If you're in CenDiv, we can probably get them to you before or without
traveling to Nationals...

Bob Monday
Boys-R-Us Racing
Indianapolis area
(Hoping to get a "Sports Car Was Right" T-Shirt soon)

--- Phillip Osborne <psosborn@gte.net> wrote:
> Hi Folks,
> In case anyone is looking for good usable tires and wheels at Topeka,
> I have the following for sale:
>
> 4  AR24 American Racing Wheels...14x6, Neon fitment, 35 or 40mm
> offset.  (whatever the earlier offset was)
>
> 2  225 50 14 BFG R1 Tires
> 2  205 50 14 BFG R1 Tires
<snip>
http://phonecard.yahoo.com/