Re: SCCA Credit Card

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: SCCA Credit Card
From: "Carl C." <cc@carlc.com>
Date: Sat, 04 Aug 2001 20:41:20 -0400
>From: "Rand E" <rande@mwis.net>
>Subject: Re: SCCA Credit Card
>
>They definitely do sell our names.  The name on my SPORTSCAR magazine is
>misspelled.  It is the only place that my name misspelled in that way.  No
>other bills or magazine have is spelled that way.  I have gotten several
>mail and phone offers asking for me by the misspelled name.  The other
>companies had to get it from SCCA.
>
>Randy
>rande@mwis.net

Just do what I do, I let them talk to Bailey...

Bailey is a small Blue Crown Conure. He's in charge of taking all
my sales calls during dinner. I just hand him the phone and he askes
the sales people such fun questions as "Whatcha doing?", "Hi", "Peakaboo",
and others. Eventually, the sales people figure out there not talking
to a person and hang up (never to call back). AND the really nice
part, Bailey just loves to talk to them...

I should record them and put them on the web. Sometimes I'm in the
background laughing on the floor to hard <grin>.

Oh, if you ever saw the movie "Paulie", its the same kind of bird.
If only I could teach him how to change the tires on BSP Vette....

Carl
--- Carlc@iname.com --- WWW Home Page of ---
         - Equipe Rapide Sports Car Club (ER) in West Palm Beach/Ft.
Lauderdale
         - South Florida Sports Car Assoc. (SFSCA) in Miami/Ft. Lauderdale
                            http://autox.carlc.com/
          Why do I live in Florida? So I can race all year long!

                                South Park Racing
                Oh my God, You killed a cone.... You Bastard!