Re: SEB Procedural Issuses

To: rickcone@bellsouth.net, autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: SEB Procedural Issuses
From: "Larry Steckel" <lorenzoscribe@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 02 Aug 2001 22:36:15 -0400
This very topic is the subject of a Lorenzo Scribe article I recently
e-mailed to The Editor Kelly.  It seems that the whole concept of new
versions replacing old versions is out the door.

And from a personal viewpoint I wonder what happened to dump my 240SX and
lots of other cars from E Stock into G Stock?  Originally, they had me going
to H Stock. Now I'm supposed to run against ACR Neons and turbo's. YOI!

Larry