RE: Short-Shiftin' Subie

To: "JD Kemp" <MGB13@lewisweb.net>
Subject: RE: Short-Shiftin' Subie
From: "Ron Nottingham" <nottingham@alltel.net>
Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2001 07:55:14 -0500
JD,
Keep the LBC!!!  Don't let it go!!!  That's how it all starts.  You get a
good Jap piece of tin, get used to not having to give it constant TLC, next
thing you know, the LBC is gone! :-(

Is one of the ol' LBC dogs goin' soft on us? :-)

Stiff upper lip an' all that...

Ron N. - Dalton, GA
90 SHO
84 300zxt