Re: Short-Shiftin' Subie

To: "JD Kemp" <MGB13@lewisweb.net>
Subject: Re: Short-Shiftin' Subie
From: "Eric Linnhoff" <eric10mm@qni.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2001 23:56:21 -0600
YIKES!!!

Straight from a LBC to a Scooby?  Talk about jumping a few rungs on the
automotive evolutionary ladder.  ;^)  Let's all pray that JD can get quickly
acclimated to a car that doesn't require constant "tinkering".  You know,
and old dog and all that jazz.

FWIW, The local Subie guys love their STI short shifters.

Eric Linnhoff in KC
#69 STS    TLS #13
'98 Neon R/T  (4 door)
<eric10mm@qni.com>