RE: Short-Shiftin' Subie

To: "'Eric Linnhoff'" <eric10mm@qni.com>, JD Kemp <MGB13@lewisweb.net>
Subject: RE: Short-Shiftin' Subie
From: "Kelly, Katie" <kkelly@spss.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2001 10:30:47 -0800
It's because he's been swooned by, gasp, a WOMAN. Women have been known to
have strange powers over men. These men, once fallen into her trap, lose all
grasp of logic and reason. He'll spend less time on the car and more on HER.
It's an age old story.

I am impressed. Who is this woman? I'd like to meet her and shake her hand.
She sounds all right to me.

Katie