Re: Fort Myers ProSolo on local TV news!

To: vreihen@hotmail.com, autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Fort Myers ProSolo on local TV news!
From: Hottvr@aol.com
Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2001 21:24:39 EST
In a message dated 2/16/01 6:11:20 PM Pacific Standard Time,
vreihen@hotmail.com writes:

<< Anyway, Team HUOA taped the broadcast, and I'll get it digitized
 one of these days.....

 -Arthur ("My 'PAINT ME' license plate was on local TV" edition.) >>

What does "Team HUOA" stand for????  Since I founded "Team Laughing Stock"
in 1997, it seems as though every "Johnny Joe" wants  to cash in on the "Team
Gig"

Let see??? Hummm, Should have Trademarked it

Mike B. TLS#1 99cm

Anyone out there from Southern Utah or the Las Vegas area????