Re: Autocross Timing Systems

To: "Andrew Schmiechen" <aschmiechen@discovercolor.com>,
Subject: Re: Autocross Timing Systems
From: "Rick Brown" <free2000@quixnet.net>
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2001 12:08:37 -0800
CalClub uses the JACircuits system and is very pleased with it's operation
and reliability (although we modified the light set-up - didn't care for the
"crates" set-up).  This year we are implementing the AutoX/TS
 http://www.autox.kawvalley.net/ ) scoring system (network version). We have
only used it at practice events so far, first full Championship test this
weekend!

Rick Brown
FP 240Z