Re: GCAC (Ft. Myers ProSolo info)

To: apozner@ptd.net, autox@autox.team.net (Autocross List),
Subject: Re: GCAC (Ft. Myers ProSolo info)
From: JVHT@aol.com
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2001 06:01:29 EST
In a message dated 2/11/01 12:44:58 PM Eastern Standard Time, apozner@ptd.net
writes:

> What would help us tremendously is to just have a skidpad on Friday. Not
> having a concrete lot in our area means we are at a real disadvantage when
> we get on concrete. If I could get 5 minutes of skidpad time on your surface
> on Friday I would appreciate it greatly. A 6-7 cone 100' slalom would be
> icing on the cake.

Alan,

It would not be very good for the host (GCAC) to compete directly with the
guest (SCCA). From Thursday to Sunday the SCCA calls the shots and makes the
schedule so you would have to email this request to Howard. If Howard decides
it is a good idea, GCAC will gladly set it up and oversee it.

If you want ALL DAY test & tune....come on Wednesday. $10.00 will get you in
including a free hot lunch! The course will be half mile long and include
every aspect of a good autocross course. T&S will keep track of your times
and provide regular printouts though out the day using Rob Gregg's AutoX T/S
software. We also will print time cards for you if requested.

I have seen cars come out on our open practice days and complete more than 50
runs! If you want some seat time on concrete, this is it! Or if you only need
to tweak your ride, then $10.00 is still a bargain with a free lunch!

Hope to see you here on Wednesday!
John Taylor
Webmaster@ <A HREF="http://www.gulfcoastautocrossers.com/";>Gulfcoast
Autocrossers Ltd. Website</A>
HOME OF THE 2001 SCCA PROSOLO SEASON OPENER!