Re:GCAC (Ft. Myers ProSolo info)

To: JVHT@aol.com
Subject: Re:GCAC (Ft. Myers ProSolo info)
From: TeamZ3@aol.com
Date: Fri, 9 Feb 2001 07:13:22 EST
In a message dated 2/9/01 3:00:13 AM Central Standard Time, JVHT@aol.com
writes:

> Have not heard from Howard about the ProSolo Practice on Thursday. I will
> forward your email to Dave Hutter to see if he has any new information. As
> far as I have heard, it will be a scaled down version of an actual SCCA
> ProSolo course. Howard will be there with the electronics. Should be a
> great

$4 per run per side is the Thursday Pro mini-course price

$2 per start per side is the Friday Pro start practice price

FWIW, have heard a lot of grumbling about the $4/run mini-course price, but
then grumbling is nothing new in our ranks.  Know a few people who cancelled
their plans to attend because of it.  No judgement intended, just FYI.  Based
on some of the past mini-course attendance situations, having less people
show up probably won't be a bad thing.  Might be a few Evolution Driving
School spots open as an alternative; you probably stand to gain more there
for your money, even if your ego won't admit to the truth of it.

Mark