Re: GCAC (Ft. Myers ProSolo info)

To: conekiller@prodigy.net, evolution-discussions@egroups.com, DHutter@aol.com,
Subject: Re: GCAC (Ft. Myers ProSolo info)
From: JVHT@aol.com
Date: Fri, 9 Feb 2001 03:58:30 EST
In a message dated 2/8/01 10:02:38 PM Eastern Standard Time,
conekiller@prodigy.net writes:

> What is the pricing for the practice on Thursday, and is there any practice
> on Friday other then practice starts?
>
> Rick

Rick,

Have not heard from Howard about the ProSolo Practice on Thursday. I will
forward your email to Dave Hutter to see if he has any new information. As
far as I have heard, it will be a scaled down version of an actual SCCA
ProSolo course. Howard will be there with the electronics. Should be a great
chance to get dialed in for the season opener!

I think the reason we do not have an open practice on Friday is that most of
our clubs cones will be utilized in the ProSolo course and an Evolution
school. Maybe if we can, I'll see if we also can have a small practice
course. We sure have enough space!---Dave???

See you Here!
John Taylor
Webmaster@ <A HREF="http://gulfcoastautocrossers.com/";>Gulfcoast Autocrossers
Ltd. Website</A>