RE: G-tech Pro

To: "'autox@autox.team.net'" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: G-tech Pro
From: "Linnhoff, Eric" <elinnhoff@smmc.saint-lukes.org>
Date: Tue, 6 Feb 2001 08:19:32 -0600
I've found the G-Tech Pro to be pretty accurate. I've used it
to tune swaybars and tire pressures.
==============================
And that's the exact reason that I acquired it.

On the street, you can
usually only use the max G reading, but if you set up a nice
little skidpad at an autox event, you can measure maximum
constant G force consistently.
==============================
It's way too hard to use while actually driving so it'll be relegated to
tuning use only.

I found something that's totally unusual for team.net; differing opinions.
;^)  It seems as though some folks see the G-tech as only a toy for the
wanna-be street racers and some actually find it to be a useful tuning tool.
It didn't cost me much so I hope I can find myself in the company of the
latter group.

Again, thanks for the info everybody.

Eric Linnhoff in KC
1998 Dodge Neon R/T