Re: Question for Miata Drivers

To: RacerFlash@aol.com
Subject: Re: Question for Miata Drivers
From: Kat Bryce <katbryce@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 05 Feb 2001 17:46:41 -0500
Bob,

I Congratulate your son on his fine choice of automobiles.

The Miata is due for a major service including timing belt at 60,000.
You should check to see if this service has already been don.  If not
this may effect the sale price as this service should run from 450.00
up, depending on your area.  Make sure that the timing belt change is
done by someone experienced with Miata's.  If the change has already
been done have your mechanic check the keyway to make sure that the
change was done properly.

Then send your son to http://www.miata.net  there he will find answers
to just about anything you would ever want to know about these fine
little cars.

Kat Bryce
Fort Myers, FL
'00 - Mazda Miata SP1