Ice auto-x

To: "autox@autox. team. net (E-mail)" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Ice auto-x
From: "Howard, Brent" <Brent.Howard@Searbrown.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Feb 2001 11:14:08 -0500
Hey all!
I'm hoping to get to an ice autocross/time trials this upcoming weekend with
my Neon (not for sale, BTW).  The car is a regular DS car, but now with
Yokohama Guardex tires and no camber for the winter months.  Having never
done this before, I'm just wondering if anyone can give me some advice on
any aspect of this type of thing.  For instance, I assume I want the Koni's
left at full soft for best handling, right? Any other tricks I should know
about?  Is E-braking in turns a good thing, etc?

Anyway, I LOVE driving this car in slippery conditions, and will have a
blast no matter how well I do, but anything I could learn in advance would
be appreciated!

Brent
'95 ACR Coupe - #79 DS Mo-Hud Region