Limited slip help

To: "team.net" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Limited slip help
From: Michael Poorboy <bitterrootprop@nidlink.com>
Date: Mon, 05 Feb 2001 10:00:14 -0800
List,
I am looking for breakaway torque (pressure) numbers for a 70' 240Z
set up for Prepared . It is a friends car and not mine. The car is using

a R180 rear end with 4:11 gears. He is trying to make it so he can
switch it back to an IT car later so no major mods on it. He figures
it is making around 200 HP and the car will be running slicks.
The rear end is currently set up with 80 lbs. breakaway now.

Any and all help is welcomed on this. I have figures for road racing
around 200 to 225 pounds , but we feel this is to high for autocrossing.

Thanks,
Mike
Autosports Northwest