2001 ProSolo Graphics Package?

To: "autox@autox.team.net" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: 2001 ProSolo Graphics Package?
From: Bob Mosso <bobmosso@pcmagic.net>
Date: Sat, 03 Feb 2001 12:17:06 -0800
I'm cleaning up my car and need some advise on what graphics will/won't
be needed for the '01 ProSolo season.

Windshield, I've got the old "SCCA ProSolo", I know this is obsolete,
I'll remove it.

Rear panel, I have my last name, is this still required?

Bottom of doors, I have "ProSolo sports car club of america", is this
still required?

Front fender, I have "SCCA Solo2" "National Tour", is this still the
correct one for National Tours?

Leading door edge, I have "SCCA Pro Series" "Grassroots" "ProParts" "RE"
"Carbotech", which ones should stay for '01?

Thanks for any advise,
Bob Mosso
'81 RX-7 CSP