Car trailer/tornado navagation system

To: "team.net" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Car trailer/tornado navagation system
From: "Steven Volpp" <volpp@netdoor.com>
Date: Sat, 03 Feb 2001 08:24:21 -0600
While driving through Indiana, which seems to be the birthplace of all RV's
and travel trailers, I saw what appeared to be a trailer that had a place
for your car in back, and a place to live in front.

I have been unable to find anything like it online, and make local dealers
say it does not exist.  Since I live in Mississippi, and State law requires
that I own some sort of trailer that I can live in so that the tornados know
where to land, does anyone out there know anything about a trailer like
this?