Re: A funny little Lotus tale!

To: Smokerbros@aol.com, lollipop@ricochet.net, kmeline@fastpointcom.com,
Subject: Re: A funny little Lotus tale!
From: pethier@isd.net
Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2001 19:33:26 GMT
>Okay, young'uns, point out the errors in the Lotus tale!  I count at least

>five, maybe seven...

It was so riddled with nonsense that I  lost count.  If Mr. Lotus (in reality,
Anthony Colin Bruce Chapman) died in 1963, how did he get entangled in the
DeLorean
mess?  There was no Mr. Caterham.  Caterham is a city where the cars are made.
 Westfield never had a relationship with Lotus.  Lotus sold the seven rights
to Caterham.  Westfield was just one of the many to rip off Caterham... and
Lotus:  they also made a Lotus Eleven copy.

And so on...

Phil (if ignorance is bliss, this guy was ecstatic) Ethier