Re: A funny little Lotus tale!

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: A funny little Lotus tale!
From: dg50@daimlerchrysler.com
Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2001 16:20:08 -0500
While we're on the subject of clueless dealers...

Myself and Niner were wandering around a used car lot here in Windsor 2
springs ago, looking for something that would serve as a tow vehicle, but
still lived up to Niner's agressively high standards of vehicular fashion.

Salesdroid wanders over, asks if he can be of assistance.

We tell him that we're looking for a truck, or preferably a large SUV,
capable of hauling a trailer with a race car on it.

"O really?" quoth he, quickly sizing us up with laser-like accuracy,
"Formula One?"

We went elsewhere.

DG