The SBR/Tire Rack snow solo, snow report...

To: "Team.Net" <autox@autox.team.net>, <evolution-discussions@egroups.com>
Subject: The SBR/Tire Rack snow solo, snow report...
From: William Loring <bloring@tirerack.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2001 13:52:45 -0800
The South Bend Region and The Tire Rack host a snow solo at The Tire Rack's
test facility on Sunday, January 28th.

With that in mind, here's an update on the lot conditions:

The test lot has not been driven on since our last major snow several weeks
ago. There is currently about a 3" base over much of the lot, although the
southern 1/3 had been melting off during the warmer days. The snow that
remains has become very hard and crunchy, and likely has ice under it,
although I didn't dig any up to see for sure.

Right now (1:45pm Friday) the snow is coming down steadily. It's a light
powder, and there's maybe 1/2" on top our "base." I'm not sure how much more
we'll get, you can check weather.com for that.

So as it stands, there will be snow for the snow solo, but it will be pretty
crunchy. Should make for interesting driving!

We'll see you there!

Regards,

William Loring
www.tirerack.com