Meridian NT co-drive wanted!

To: <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Meridian NT co-drive wanted!
From: "JCGZ3" <jcgz3@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2001 19:16:49 -0800
Hi all, I'm heading to Meridian again to instruct for Evolution, and of
course will be staying for the NT.  I'm looking for a competitive ride in a
stock or SP car.  I prefer AS, SS, BS, and maybe even GS, but I'm open.
Think of it as a way to have your own Evolution instructor for the event
:-).  (PS, I have camera equipment I can bring for reviewing our runs)

If you are interested, please send me what you would need for compensation,
and car setup info.

Also, please reply to joeg@onyx.com for I don't read this email address as
much (time permitting).

Thanks!