Re: Fram Deal/Sunoco too.

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Fram Deal/Sunoco too.
From: TeamZ3@aol.com
Date: Sun, 21 Jan 2001 07:22:24 EST
>From the SEDiv Awards banquet:

We also have an agreement with Sunoco.  Expect to see the Sports Car Club of
America name on every Sunoco gas pump.  OK, Sunoco ha a limited availability
market, but it's the same concept to get our name on the Fram filter box,
about 60 ft of name space at every Walmart across the country.

The whole point is to get our club name out in front of people who don't know
we exist.  No more Secret Car Club of America.

Mark