RE: ST cats (was: Was: SM PAX & 'Street Legal?' Now: cats)

To: <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: ST cats (was: Was: SM PAX & 'Street Legal?' Now: cats)
From: Jester097@aol.com
Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2001 18:41:27 EST
i dunno... my cat is grey and it doesnt really move as fast as the white cat
that lives next door.  Kinda lazy really.  Maybe we need to exercise some
weight-reduction techinques here.  Maybe reduce substrate area and trim back
the heat shield on 'em.  So, IMO, just the fact that your cat is grey doest not
mean it is 'high performance'.

-Ryan92SC //DSP/STS
www.saturn.pair.com/ryanj.htm