Ultimate Import Show, was: SM PAX & 'Street Legal?'

To: <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Ultimate Import Show, was: SM PAX & 'Street Legal?'
From: "Matt Murray" <mattm@optonline.net>
Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2001 17:30:00 -0500
Dennis:

Speedvision airs a show called "Ultimate Import" or something like that. I
few of the folk's cars are treated like old Merc Cruisers that have the
roofs lowered, chopped, etc. I seem to remember a few cars on the show as
having the door handles and maybe lighting equipment sculpted away or
hidden. Not that you'll get a whole bunch of these type of cars, but how
should a region or SM leaders focus on this (disclaimer of the region can do
what it wants, but. . .)?

Matt Murray

mattm@optonline.net