Re: Saturns on two wheels!

To: <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Saturns on two wheels!
From: <nottingham@alltel.net>
Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2001 23:12:19 -0500
Gee, Mike, I started it all...  It was floating around the SHOtimes list
today, with people arguing that it was fake.  So, in all my brightness (or
lack thereof), I thought, hey why not ask team.net, most of them were at
Nats :-)  The rest is history...

Hey, a little more interesting than the whole kid kart thread, right ;-)

Ron N. - Dalton, GA
90 SHO
TLS#30