Re: Saturns on two wheels!

To: <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Saturns on two wheels!
From: "Dave Whitworth" <dave@wcsllc.net>
Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2001 20:40:31 -0600
It was going up through the high speed offsets that transitioned into the
right hand almost 180 on the South Course(bad course description).  Anyway,
he seemed to lose it, the car slid, caught, went back the other way and then
went up.  It happened so fast that I can't remember if went back and forth
more than once before standing up or not, but that is the basic premise of
what happened.

His speed was certainly no more than 50.

Dave