Re: Saturns on two wheels!

To: <Jester097@aol.com>, <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Saturns on two wheels!
From: "Greg" <greno@sunflower.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2001 18:00:55 -0800
I've witnessed 3 cars roll in 2yrs, I thought for sure this was going to be
the 4th!  One was the VW Scirocco in ES at Nationals last year, (makes you
wonder if ES is cursed) 2nd one was a BMW at our last local KC event last
year. 3rd was the AM at Nationals, this past year. Or did the AM go over
before the Saturn, or after? I can't remember. I think it was after.
Greg Reno
Mazda MX-3 GS V6
#36 ES