Re: Saturns on two wheels!

To: lorenzoscribe@hotmail.com, nottingham@alltel.net, autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Saturns on two wheels!
From: Hottvr@aol.com
Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2001 21:50:00 EST
In a message dated 1/16/01 6:18:32 PM Pacific Standard Time,
lorenzoscribe@hotmail.com writes:

<< OK. Assuming that this is legit. How does one get a Saturn going fast
enough
 to get it up on two wheels like that?

 Larry Steckel >>

Hey Dude

I was there. It really happened. Thats as close to going over as you can get
without
it actually happening. Tons of people saw it happen. Its not a doctored
photo, its the
"Real Deal". That photo was on the wall of the trailer where the photos were
being sold.

I didn't catch how this all came up today??? Is it on a website or
something???

Mike(Not planning on being up on two wheels anytime soon)B. 99cm TLS#1