Re: Helmets

To: Gail/Sid deLeon <deleon@sstar.com>
Subject: Re: Helmets
From: John Lieberman <johnlee@softdisk.com>
Date: Mon, 08 Jan 2001 19:23:19 -0600
We bought ours from a local Motorcycle shop - a mixed bag of 90s and
95s that he wanted to get rid of and gave us a pretty good deal.  But,
if you want to support someone who supports us, try Racer Wholesale.
Since they're loaners, fit isn't critical.

Now that you've raised the issue, Gail, this might be a good time to
remind EVERYBODY that the new (2000) Snell rating is finally out.
Came out in October - a year later than expected.  That means that
helmets this year must be Snell-90, -95, or -00.  Time to throw away
those 85s, let your kids play with them, turn them into flower pots,
or give them to Goodwill.

John (Old Fartz & TLS #37) Lieberman