BMW 325is Sport Package Specifics???

To: "team.net" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: BMW 325is Sport Package Specifics???
From: "Brian Fitzpatrick" <bfitz1@home.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Jan 2001 18:26:46 -0600
Hi all,

I'm looking to buy a BMW 325is to run in G-Stock next year, but I'm
having trouble finding some information that would be helpful in
deciding which year to get.

I know I want a car with the Sport Package, and I've been looking for
a '93 or '94 as opposed to a '95 because the earlier cars had 15"
wheels (better tire choices) vs. 16" wheels on the '95.  However,
someone mentioned to me that the Sport Package in '93 (the first year
it was offered) was "not very aggressive" but couldn't tell me any
more.

Does anyone have any specifics regarding any suspension differences
from '93-'95?  Also, does anyone know of a nice one for sale within a
day's drive of Omaha, NE?

Thanks,
Brian