Re: Street Mod exclusions

Subject: Re: Street Mod exclusions
From: "Mark J. Andy" <marka@telerama.com>
Date: Sat, 2 Dec 2000 23:00:15 -0500 (EST)
Howdy,

On Sat, 2 Dec 2000, Matt Murray wrote:
> Nonetheless, it was a very sizable margin. No doubt the ESP crew has put a
> fair amount of dollars into their cars, just as you and Kent have to the
> Supra

But ESP is far from a new class.  _EVERYONE_ that I've talked to about SM
agrees with me that a CSP civic will do well, even if you don't add power.
But, nobody's built one yet.  Then there's all the other small & light
cars that have back seats and aren't excluded that I don't know about.

SM is gonna turn into a super-high dollar, specialized, autox-only, lots
'o fabrication required class.  I'm surprised it hasn't happened already.

Mark

(oh, and I don't think that's a bad thing to have, btw.)