Re: Letter to SEB / ESP

To: <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Letter to SEB / ESP
From: "Eric Linnhoff" <eric10mm@qni.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2000 00:52:55 -0600
Just curious, where will "they" go?  Back to Stock or up to Prepared?
Change cars?

I dunno but if I were staying in DS next year _and_ the new Stock Class
re-org proposal were in effect and the "killer" cars came to my class I'd
just try that much harder to beat the new hot car in the class.  In my case
that'd be the Type Rs and the AWD Talons against my portly Neon.  Going away
or taking your ball to another sand box seems, well, kinda childish.

Eric Linnhoff in KC
#69 STS    TLS #13
'98 Neon R/T
<eric10mm@qni.com>

"Fill what's empty, empty what's full,
and scratch where it itches."
The Duchess of Windsor when asked
what is the secret of a long and happy life