Re: Last posting to team.net for Evolution

To: Jkinser77@aol.com, autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Last posting to team.net for Evolution
From: Brian Weikert <gunther@magetower.com>
Date: Fri, 06 Oct 2000 11:54:47 -0600
I am sorry this happened Jean,

As a newbie to this sport, the posts on Team.net were the only reason I
knew about Evolution, and I am planning on attending the school this winter
in Tucson because of the information I've gathered about it on Team.net.

Had it not been for Team.net, I would have no clue what this 'Evolution
School' was, and probably wouldn't be nearly as anxious to attend.

Too bad the folks with thin hides that don't know how to hit 'delete'
ruined it for the next generation of newbies.

Here is a note to folks that don't like to see *any* advertising or *spam*
in your email boxes - DON'T SUBSCRIBE TO MAILING LISTS!

No matter how 'pure' a mailing list is, once it goes beyond about 3
friends, there *will* be posts you don't like.  Suck it up, hit delete, and
deal with it, or just unsubcribe yourself and save the rest of us from your
flames and your high and mighty decisions about what everyone else on the
list wants to see.

Some of the narrow-minded attitudes on this list disgust me..  I have no
idea how this incredibly fun sport, and all these great people that I've
met could turn into what this list makes it look like.

Brian Weikert
disgusted ESP Newbie