RE: Last posting to team.net for Evolution

To: "'Jkinser77@aol.com'" <Jkinser77@aol.com>, autox@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Last posting to team.net for Evolution
From: "Kelly, Katie" <kkelly@spss.com>
Date: Fri, 6 Oct 2000 09:44:35 -0700
Jean Kinser writes...

>I appreicate all the support on this the past year.  We
>will continue to advertise as we have, through clubs.

Jean, have you ever considered advertising in...

NORTH AMERICAN PYLON?!

Just $24 a year buys you event coverage up the wazoo. Makes an excellent
stocking stuffer for the one(s) you love. You can later recycle. Use as
wrapping paper. Line your bird cage. Clean your windshield. Make paper
mache. Oh, the wonderous things you can do with newsprint!

Advertising in North American Pylon is a very fun thing to do. Call
1-800-KT-KELLY and discover how you, too, can: Have chats with my mom. Talk
about the weather. Talk about your family, life, dreams, and aspirations.
She's willing to listen. I call her nearly every single day, and she hasn't
hung up on me yet. The NAP Hotline is your ticket to autocross coverage, and
so much more.

If my dad answers, though, I cannot be held responsible for what he says.

Katie Kelly